Cybersecurity: Big concern and great business opportunity
Cybersecurity is fast and constantly evolving. The current edition the of Berlin meets USA event series is organized by SIBB e.V. in partnership with Berlin Business Office in NYC and Berlin Partner for Business and Technology will gather international security experts and practicioners to discuss the current state of cybersecurity market in the US and Germany, market entry opportunities, trends and innovative solutions.
- Networking with relevant business players from the cybersecurity sector
- Information about "Made in Germany" security technologies
- Understanding common pitfalls and market differences in the U.S. cybersecurity marketplace
Topics of the panel discussion
- COVID 19 & Cybersecurity: How has the pandemic impacted the cybersecurity industry?
- Cybersecurity & Healthcare:We are currently seeing the launch of new COVID 19 vaccines. What role does cybersecurity play in disease research and treatment?
- Future Developments: What does the future hold for the cybersecurity industry? What's next in terms of new innovations?
- Innovation & Collaboration: collaboration and innovation go hand in hand. In what ways does each of your respective organizations work at the intersection of collaboration and innovation? How do you collaborate with other stakeholders? What does this process look like?
- IoT/ 5G: What are the innovations that will secure 5G and the Internet of Things?
We look forward to stimulating keynotes, discussions and virtual networking!